Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Put More Music on Your iPod!

Are you filling up your iPod memory too fast? Have you ever wished there was a way to shrink your songs down so that you could add more? Well, look no further! Shrink
My Tunes has all your answers for MP3 compression! With this special program you can reduce the size of your MP3 by up to 4 times and still have great sound quality! Shrink My Tunes can do this because their compression technology was developed by NASA scientists! It will work with iTunes or any other music player. Because it is patented, no one else has anything like it. I used Shrink My Tunes with my iPod and it was so easy! I was able to load tons of new songs!
So, if you're looking for easy, great quality, compression technology, clink on the link below!

No comments: